- Created in 1994, Group Censeo currently represents over 1 200 groups totaling more than $125 millions in premiums for group insurance and over $125 million of assets under management for group retirement plans;
- 27 full time employees highly qualified, passionnate, conscientious and professional (including 10 actuaries) with an average of over 14 years of seniority;
- Our vast experience, the scope of our expertise and our model of personalized analysis set us apart from our competitors and guarantees our clients the best conditions on the market;
- Our preventive approach is unique in the industry and shows measurable results. Our main concern is the health of your employees. That’s why we created the health capsule, the brochure “An optimal usage of your drugs” and the personalized health profile. These communication tools will help your employees stay informed on how to maintain a good physical and psychological well-being;
Visit our website for more information: groupecenseo.com/en.
“Association Plan” – Group insurance and group annuities
- Current plan for almost 10 years totaling nearly 50 insured hotel establishments and several million annual premiums;
- Recurring cost savings based on highly competitive financial factors negotiated for the “Association Plan”;
- Complete flexibility in the choice of guarantees for each hotel;
- Exclusive added value to the “Association Plan” (maximum without declaration of health, EAP, travel cancellation insurance, dedicated customer service team, etc.);
- Pricing reflecting in whole or in part the experience and demography specific to each entity;
- Flexibility in the type of pension plan to meet the different needs of each member employer (Group RRSP, DPSP, SPP, TFSA). Very competitive negotiated investment management fees and degressive depending on the evolution of the plan's assets.