Investing in prevention isn’t an expense; it is an investment in the long-term sustainability of your company.
Preventia can help you:
1. Protect your company and your employees
- Avoid potential lawsuits related to death, disability or material loss.
- Ensure your property complies with codes, regulations, standards and laws in effect.
- Enhance the image and reputation of your company.
2. Have a strategic prevention plan
- Reduce the vulnerability of your company and lessen any negative impacts.
- Ensure better coordination of company or site resources in the event of a major disaster.
- Potentially reduce the recovery period in the event of a disaster.
3. Save money
- Control the cost of your insurance premiums by having risk management strategies in place.
- Avoid business interruptions in the event of a disaster.