- Read the rules and eligibility requirements;
- Carefully read the category descriptions (they may change from year to year) and especially the criteria for each one;
- Determine which project(s) you would like to submit to the Hotelia Awards Competition;
- Submit each project description by completing the fields on the online form;
- Upload your establishment’s logo and any supporting photos for each project;
- You will receive an email acknowledging reception of your application, which might include a request for clarification or correction, if necessary;
- Be sure to note the Competition’s key dates;
- Keep an eye on your email inbox for inquiries and instructions.
Note: If your project is selected as a finalist, the description you submitted may be modified and used on social media and at the awards ceremony.